A professional day organized in 2016, by the union of audiovisual production (USPA) and AST, with the support of the Scam and Universcience, and the participation of SPI and Sunny Side of the Doc.
Scientists, authors, producers, broadcasters, distributors, public and private partners, had engaged during this day an active reflection to define the conditions of the development of the scientific documentary on all screens.
This was a unique opportunity to discuss various themes:
- CNC INTERVENTION / State of the art of documentary in France
- SCIENCE ON FRENCH SCREENS / Overview
- SESSION N°1 / Representation and responsibility of scientific documentaries on screens
- SESSION N°2 / Producing the science story: scientific restitution and the author’s point of view
- SESSION N°3 / International co-financing, deciphering
- SESSION N°4 / New horizons
Download the conference proceedings here.
Also available :