Founded in 2001, the AST is comprised of 120 independent French producers and 53 production companies. They produce film features, TV documentaries, series, reports and webdocs. The common denominator? Their productions tackle scientific subjects.
The AST offers its members…
• Professional sessions: breakfasts with French and international broadcasters, production case studies, masterclasses with researchers, meetings with scientific institutions and public figures from political and scientific medias.
• Participation to international fairs like the Sunny Side of the Doc and the World Congress of Science & Factual Producers, under the AST’s umbrella.
• Free registration to the Pariscience Festival’s call for entries
• Workshops, information meetings, informal diners
• A page on our website to present one’s company and films.